Goat Cheese Toast with Summer Salsa
October 30, 2020
- 1 baguette, sliced & lightly toasted (~30 slices)
- 8 oz plain goat cheese (~1 tsp per slice of bread)
- 3 mangoes, peeled & diced
- 1/3 oz chives, sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded & diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded & diced
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Toast slices of baguette until golden brown, set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add diced mango, sliced chives, diced red pepper, diced red onion and diced jalapeno. Mix in lime juice with salt & pepper.
- Lay slices of baguette out on a large tray. Spread about 1 tsp of goat cheese on each slice. On top of each slice of bread, place about 1 Tbsp of mango salsa. Serve and enjoy!