Hi, I’m Aderet!
I help women on their journey into motherhood through a natural approach to nutrition care for Moms and Babies
Become confident in what you “should” be doing when it comes to nutrition for you and your baby
- Nutrition and health support to improve your chances of fertility and reproduction.
- Improve health outcomes such as lowering risk of complications during pregnancy, aid optimal fetal growth, and ensure a healthy birth weight for your new baby.
- Support with managing breastfeeding, transitioning your nutrition needs, and improving your energy and strength levels.
- Foster proper growth and development at imperative life stages. Guidance in feeding your child during the first 5 years of life. Learn about major dietary transitions.
Together, we set achievable and realistic nutrition goals that adapt as your lifestyle shifts
Have access to professional and high quality nutrition care from an experienced Registered Dietitian, allowing you to focus on yourself with each phase of fertility and motherhood.
Reproduction is a journey with frequent transitions and all with vital nutrition implications.
In your maternal health journey, you will have ongoing access to me with long-term accountability, my curated recipe collection, meal planning tools and resources, food journal review, and evidence-based nutrition education.
*hover over the question to expand*
- Are all sessions virtual?
- All counseling sessions are offered virtually for U.S. patients. There is an in-person option for those in the Tel Aviv, Center Israel area.
- Do you accept insurance?
- For U.S. patients, we are currently in network with BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, United Healthcare, and Centivo NJ. We are hoping to be in-network with more major carriers in the coming months.
- What if I’m not in-network?
- No problem! We offer self-pay/out-of-network payment options and plans for all patients. To learn more book a discovery call
- Do you offer meal plans?
- Yes! We partner with EatLove to provide personalized meal plans for all patients, curated by me for you that meets your needs and preferences. To learn more book a discovery call
- Where are you located?
- Dining With Nature is a virtual practice with a location in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Aderet is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and Certified Dietitian-Nutritionist (CDN), from New York. Aderet has a Master’s degree in Nutrition Education from Columbia University, and a Bachelors of Science degree in Nutrition & Dietetics from New York University.
Aderet believes in taking a natural approach to nutrition for Moms and Babies by cultivating a positive and wholesome relationship with food as a foundation for life. Dining with Nature is my virtual private practice that works with women throughout their journey into motherhood to bring quality maternal healthcare that nurtures a positive relationship with food and body from gestation to first steps
The Latest …
- “Aderet was incredibly professional, courteous, and helpful! I highly recommend using her!” -AL
- “Aderet was timely, engaging, and addressed the specific goals and concerns that I had brought into the conversation. She struck a good balance of being friendly while maintaining professionalism. I look forward to working with her!” -DS
- “Aderet offers incredibly practical and action-oriented nutritional guidance catered to your specific lifestyle…Not only does she have kind and focused candor, but she is a great listener – making her solutions feels personal, feasible, and custom to your specific needs.” -RL